Long running role - join the team: Ongoing development of our MVP

Experienced Bubble.io developer needed

About Us

We are a small but experienced team, led by a serial entrepreneur CEO with previous successful exits to his name. We are building a new product to meet a growing need - powered by the move to online over the last couple of years - but predicted to continuing growing in the new normal.

About the role

We are looking for an experienced Bubble developer to join our early stage startup team, where we are building an end to end, B2B platform for video coaching and teaching.

We have worked with an agency to develop an MVP which will go live shortly in a closed beta. At the same time we are raising our first funding round to build an in-house development team and invest in early marketing.

This developer role is varied - you will be working closely alongside the founding team to refine the MVP, and define and build new product features in a highly collaborative process. While we have a current planned roadmap, we expect this to move around once we have live customer feedback, so you’ll need to be comfortable with changing priorities and rapid iteration.

We are looking for someone:

• Who has proven Bubble experience and a portfolio of work to prove it
  • With great communication skills, and a strong level of fluency in English
  • Who can demonstrate a technical, developer background beyond Bubble
  • Who is comfortable working collaboratively and iteratively - while dealing with changing requirements
  • Ideally with previous startup and new product experience

Initial contract would be for 1 month and we would hope to extend beyond that on a longer term basis.

Starting in the next 2-3 weeks. Full time (40 hours / week) is preferred, but we’re happy to consider part time working (subject to a minimum of around 20 hours / week) Location is remote, but the founding team is based in London.

Next steps

Post here with an introduction and let’s talk.

2 Likes

Hi Andy,

Interested to hear more about this. More than happy to review your current Bubble project and any long-term goals to see if I can help.

Can you share a little more about your project privately (I’ll dm you) and where you need help?

I’m a 5+ year Bubble dev, previous background in design and tech startups (2 Bubble SaaS acquisitions, former Fortune 100 before that).

Here is my portfolio site: https://www.futureiscodeless.com

I’m also based in London :slight_smile:

Reece

1 Like