[Looking For] AI Image Comparison

Hi guys,

I am weighing up the viability of implementing AI to compare two images that are uploaded into the system. Specifically it would need to highlight differences between the two images and then raise a flag if specific key words are identified.

Would something like that be possible and if so what would the cost to create something like this be?

Some initial research shows me that similar things exist, but they seem to focus on object recognition, not comparison.

Any help would be appreciated.

I use https://www.anthropic.com/claude in a project - can upload up to 20 images in an API call and the insights are amazing. I unintentionally uploaded some screenshots of some API connector settings and it told me the differences in the settings - so I think it might work for you.

Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a great call, thank you.

Unfortauntely for me, I have zero experience in this sort of work, how difficult was it to implement and integrate? If it’s overly advanced, I will look to pay a third party to assist.

This is basic Bubble API connector stuff - ie minutes to under an hour as you’ll need to understand Claude - I’m over-committed - but there will be an army of keen young guys offering to help :slight_smile: If that doesn’t work out ping me.

The only little bit fiddly bit is if you want to pass a dynamic number of up to 20 images as you need to craft a little bit of JSON which probably isn’t something you can do if you are at the beginning of your Bubble journey.

Step one would be to get an account and have a play with Claude online to see if it can do what you want.

1 Like