Looking for an awesome JS/TS/Webpack/Node/API Bubble Plugin Developer and Chrome Extension Builder

I am seeking a skilled Bubble Plugin developer who is proficient in JS, Node, and APIs. While I have experience as a Bubble developer and UX designer, I am new to scripted coding and JS/Node.

I have three plugins in progress and have completed most of the front-end work in the Elements tab, including setting up NPMs, events, and exposed states. I have also made progress on a Chrome extension that is similar to Frames/Atomic Fusion, but with a unique value proposition and business model.

My main challenge currently is integrating everything and compiling the JS code in the Initialize, Preview, and Reset sections. Although I am comfortable using the API connector, I am still a beginner at writing raw JS.

I am interested in either a freelance contract arrangement or partnering to build these plugins together and sharing the income/maintenance.

In addition to the plugins, I am also close to launching a private beta for a web3 creative platform that combines modern ML and AI APIs to create and distribute various forms of content. It is a hybrid marketplace and tool creation platform, and I am looking for team members.

The platform will use 3D and interactive assets, as well as modern glassmorphic/neuflat styling, and will incorporate OpenAI, Replicate, and other AI functionality. NFT creation, minting, and distribution is next on the list, as well as a few other projects that are in stealth development.

If you are interested, please contact me via DM or email at team@launchhaus.co.

Vadim, we can help. Sending you a PM

Hey, Email sent.

Regards
Seth