Looking for an experienced freelancer

Hi, fellow Bubblers.

I have a project that’s grown in size and need more power to keep up development speed. So, I’m looking for a freelancer (not an agency) to help me out.

I would like someone who is proficient in Bubble as a whole and know best practices regarding workflows, database design (thinking of complex searches and balancing speed and complexity), API and back end, and implementation of an advanced UX (thinking of responsiveness and graphical features).

Looking forward to hearing from you in a PM.

Best, Peter

Hi Peter,

I recommend you check out codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Bubble freelancers in your own dashboard. Freelancers also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built.

You will have no problems finding a freelancer proficient in Bubble qualified to help you with your project there.

PM me if you need help posting your project or if you need specific Bubble freelancer recommendations.

Best,

Sasa

Hi Sasa,

What’s your business modell for using the service?

Best, Peter

Hi Peter. How are you? My name é Julio Cesar, let me know better about your requests / project. Be free to contact me in whatsapp +55 11 97100 2599.

Best Regards,

Júlio César

Hi Sasa. I try register in codemap.io, but the system stoped in first screen. How to fix?

Hi, I am interested. I work on all of the things you mentioned, plus know how to code. This is a project based on Bubble I built: celsiushub.com

Hey @julio1

I am pretty sure it’s because you have a hotmail email. Bubble doesn’t seem to validate hotmail emails.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes

other emails does not works.

Hmm :thinking: They might have a different bug then. :blush: Maybe @Sasajan can look into it for you.

Hey Julio, thanks for letting us know. The issue was fixed (it was actually related to the email validator plugin) so you should now be able to sign up with any email. Thanks for reporting once again, we really appreciate it! Don’t hesitate to reach out in case you have any other questions, happy to help.

Best,

Sasa

please check PM

Hi @philledille

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander
alexander@sparkdev.tech

I know some great freelancers.. What is your budget?

Do you have anything else you have worked on in Bubble? Or other apps for that matter?

You will have no problems finding a freelancer proficient in Bubble qualified to help you with your project there.

Hello. I am looking for an experienced freelancer who can provide me with programming assignment help. Any ideas? … Or maybe you know a service for students where I can order programming essays. I need a qualified teacher-programmer with extensive experience in solving programming problems for students and their correct design. Thank you all in advance. I will be glad for your answer and advice.