Looking to turn my designs into a bubble app (paid)

Hi there – running a successful side-hustle business, and want to make it more versatile. I have a re-design, but I would like to work with a talented bubble.io dev to implement it. I have a full-time job so I don’t have the time to do it all myself.

Would ideally work with this person long-term, since this is a successful business and we’re looking to expand.

The initial work will be about 100 hours over the course of a couple months.

Send me a message if interested.

4 Likes

Hi @dougvk

I highly recommend you post your job to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Bubble experts in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built, and the whole platform is free for both experts and clients - there is ZERO commission.

You will have no problems finding experienced Bubble developers available for long-term work on your project.

PM me if you need help posting your job or if you need specific Bubble freelancer recommendations.

Best,

Sasa

Hi, my name is Sergey and at the moment i am ready to implement projects on bubble. I am focused on long-term cooperation and want to find out more about your project. Contact to me please on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sergey.krushinskikh

Hi @dougvk

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hello @dougvk

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at projects@ezcode.co .

Regards Pavel, EzCode Team !

Another alternative to consider is to use an agency @dougvk

Airdev is a great option! @vlad

Best of luck :+1:

As an entrepreneur myself I completely understand where you coming from. I would love to assist you with porting over your project with relatively low cost.

Take a look at a previous project I created.

I would like to leverage my project management/agile development skills to help you get this done as quickly and efficiently as possible.