Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking for Bubble expert for prototype build

Need someone to build a prototype for me. I have design mocks ready to go and I’m a bubble novice. Just need someone to stand it up quickly for me. It’s a simple marketplace so if you have examples of marketplaces you’ve built please share with me.

Hi ! I would be interested in building your prototype for you !
I have launched a few apps in the past (not marketplaces but some things quite similar) (you can take a look at hatcher.fr for example)
and I have been teaching bubble for over a year and a half now. I also published two plugins you can find in the store (New plugin ! A customizable slider input and the Easier Dark Mode plugin. Moreover, my main ability with bubble is to do things really fast, and I often design prototypes of website for friends.

Do you have a idea of the complexity of your prototype ? And what is your budget for the developement ?

Anyway, it would be a pleasure to work with you and good luck for your project !

Hi… I am looking for someone to build a mobile app prototype. Main features are create account with phone number, chat feed, invite friends (via text), capture pictures/videos (post to feed), ability to like an image/video. A couple more, but this is the basic. Do you have any example mobile apps?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello. Are you looking to build a native mobile app? I mean, do you want it to be available on App Store and Google Play? Or are you looking to build a PWA (a mobile app that runs through the web browser of your phone)?

I am looking to build an app that is available on the App Store.

Please reach out to me and we can chat.