Looking for Bubble Freelancer to build an internal tool for my POD business

I run a Print on demand eCommerce business and we have an internal process of moving designs in PNG format to POD service provider, create mockups and push them to Shopify.

The current process is cumbersome and takes around 20 - 30 minutes per design. The objective is to make the process faster, simpler and efficient.
I need this solution build in Bubble, so you need to be a bubble expert.

I don’t care about the UI and UX, so just boxes and fine.

The tools that I need to be integrated are:

1. ChatGPT - When I upload a design file, ChatGPT should give the product a name, description, meta title and meta description.

2. Printrove - This is one of the POD service providers. They have their APIs available.
    a. We need to have the option to select the product (tshirt, mugs, mobile covers etc)
    b. We need to have the option to select colors from Printrove’s color offering
    c. We need to have the option to select size options from Printrove’s color offering
    d. Add the Chat GPT text in Printrove and
    e. Add 2 few tags,
    f Get Mockups from Placeit or Smartmockups or AI generated (explained below) and
    g. Push to Shopify.

3. Mockups Integration
    The design that we uploaded needs to then be sent to a Mockup Generation tool like Placeit, Smartmockups or AI tool, to generate a human mockup.

4. Update the product on Shopify.

Please note. We are currently using Placeit to manually add mockups and they have an iframe solution, but not APIs.

3 Likes

Hi @imran,

We can absolutely help you with this. Kindly check DM. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

I am a student at Berkeley doing Computer Science and have been building for a while now. Happy to help!

Hi Imran,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.