Looking for Bubble mobile app developer to finish project

I have a Bubble project that is 70-80% complete. The previous developer I was paying was not able to dedicate the time to complete the project. Its a map/location oriented management tool and it needs to be completed and published to both app stores. I need support of course and I have a lot of plans for new features, so looking for a developer who can help 1) get the project off the ground (Apple/Google publishing) and 2) add new features in the near future. I actually have two versions of the app in Bubble. The first was by developers in India which is riddled with so many horrendous issues I had to basically start over. The next version was by a good developer, so the architecture is well done and I need to get it finished. I have invested a lot of money in the app and while I can pay for completing the app, I need to keep costs to finish the app within reason.

Bonus points for:

• Map/API integration experience.
  • Search functionality experience.
  • Stripe subscription payment gateway experience.
  • CLEAN development work (Naming, organizing, etc.).
  • Ability to be proactive and offer guidance on features when needed (And not).
3 Likes

Let’s chat Scott.

Hey @scott32 :wave:

So sorry for that frustrating experience. If you would see if we might be a good fit, we have an expert Bubble Certified developer ready and available. Let me know if you want to chat. We just finished up a very large project and will have even more availability now as well.

Development Services by NoCodeMinute

I’m not really looking for help in the app marketing or strategy. I have a background in marketing and business development. Looking for development help only at this time!

Sent you a private message

Thank you!

Hi, I am available for the role. Please let me know if we can discuss it further over a quick chat. Thanks

Hi @scott32,

Good day! I hope you’re doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m Jayson Tobes from Bootstrapped. We have lots of Certified Bubble Developers who can absolutely help you with this.

We are offering for FREE project assessments and consultation.

Here are the steps for us to get started:

1. Kindly submit your project for FREE to this link - Submit Your Project
  2. Schedule a call with our Founder and CEO William Hawkins at Calendly - William Hawkins
  3. We are offering the following for FREE:
  • FREE Professional project scoping and documentation
  • Project Consultation over Zoom Meeting
  • No-Obligation Developer Matching
  • No Code Tool Stack Evaluation

We are looking forward to talking to you so we can help you assess your needs. Thank you so much. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @scott32, I am a bubble developer and have extensive experience with MVPs and SAAS development. I am available to discuss the project further over a quick chat. Please let me know if you are available. Thanks