Looking for Developper/Freelancer (AI Music Generator)

Hi there!

I’m looking for a skilled Bubble developer who can assist me with my website.

Im actually looking to create ai music samples generator with Stems and MIDI files for music producer generated web app (reference : https://soundful.com)

This web app would allow music producers to create their own instrument loops and drums loops by genre, mood and bpm… including STEMS and MIDI Files.

If you have AI experience with Bubble and are interested in collaborating, I would appreciate it if we could to discuss the project in more detail. Please feel free to reach out if you’re interested or have any recommendations.

PS: if you also spoke French, that would be even better, but not necessary either.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Chris

Hi @producergoat I am interested in working with you. here’s my upwork link https://www.upwork.com/fl/~01a938fa834913f556

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out! I’m glad to hear that you’re interested in creating an AI music sample generator web app using Bubble. It sounds like an exciting project!

I have experience working with Bubble and AI integration, and I would be happy to discuss your project in more detail. Creating a web app that allows music producers to generate instrument loops and drum loops based on genre, mood, and bpm, including STEMS and MIDI files, is definitely feasible with the right tools and implementation.

To better understand your requirements and discuss the technical aspects, it would be helpful to have a detailed conversation about your vision for the web app and the specific features you’d like to include. This will allow me to provide you with more accurate suggestions and recommendations for the implementation.

While French language skills are not necessary, I can assure you that we can effectively communicate in English to ensure a smooth collaboration.

I’m excited about the opportunity to work on this project with you. Please let me know a convenient time for us to discuss the details further, or if you have any specific questions or preferences regarding the implementation.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

DMed you @producergoat