Looking for expericed Bubbler to review app and solve bugs

Hello,
I tried to develop an “tinder-based” app by myself, which I could do quite successful,
But there are some things I can’t fix by myself, and can’t ask for help on the forum since is like tons of little things.
I’m looking for someone experienced who can take a look with me at the app to solve some problems.
I made the app especially for training purposes so I’m really ready to pay a lot for this, but I’m open to offers.
Thanks

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

If you would like, you can set up a session with me and we can work through a lot of those bugs very quickly. Of course, if you are looking for a tutoring session. I won’t just fix it for you, I will show you how to fix it with screen sharing. I can show you how to debug the issues. That way you learn how to fix things in the future as well. Hope to see you soon! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

If you have any questions about what I can do, you can just email me the list of things you need help with and I can tell you if I can do it or not. Sometimes, if I haven’t done something previously, as long as I am given some time before the appointment, I can research it and give you an example during the session.

Email: jason@NoCodeMinute.com :blush:

1 Like

Hey @vnihoul77. Just sent you a pm :slight_smile: