Freelancer needed to fix an issue in existing app

Experts, I have an app that was professionally developed by a super competent freelancer about 18-mos ago. Unfortunately, today the app needs diagnosis and treatment of chronic issue that recently appeared. Unfortunately, the developing freelancer is no longer available to assist and I’m not good enough with Bubble to diagnose the problem myself.

If you’re very well versed in the art of Bubble and fancy yourself as a detective of sorts, please let me know and I’ll show you the app and issue and you can determine if you are up to an interested in the challenge.

Thanks!

Rob

1 Like

Hi,

Saw your post looking for a freelancer.

I have done several fully responsive apps launched to users, and published both to App Store and Google Play. Also have clients found through this forum.

I have also co-written a book on UX published in the US, launched several startups, been chairman, CEO, sales and marketing manager as well as CTO.

So with me you get both an experiences Bubbler, fast at understanding and, if you wish helping out with refining your business model, marketing and MVP.

I also love structure and having few bugs. Therefore I write technical documentation. I have setup a simple and visual way to do and share this for clients (with containing visual use cases).

You can see my profile at:

merximera.com/bubble

A couple of questions:

Where are you located?

What is the budget?

Best,

Peter in Sweden

Hi Rob,

I might be able to help out. I’ve been working with Bubble for the past 2 years. Have a look at my portfolio link below.

Thanks,

Mido
No-Code Venture

To all who have replied, thank you so much!

I was able to finally diagnose and fix my problem (mostly). Though the underlying cause remains a mystery, the urgency left the room once I fixed my immediate problem.

Thank you so much for responding.

Rob

1 Like