Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking for Freelancer for Stock Trading Journal App

Hi, I am Looking for Freelancer for my Stock Trade Journal app,

Zerodha is the Brokerage firm which has Kite Connect API, Based on this our app will be built.
https://kite.trade/docs/connect/v3/

We will be using Zerodha Kite Connect API for this. Zerodha Kite Connect Documentation Link

Requirements -

1. User should be able to Login via Zerodha Kite Connect HTTP API.
  2. User data should be captured like complete profile after Sucessfull Login Link Here
  3. User should be able to Add/Detele Stock wishlist from frontend of the App page.
  4. User Should be able to Buy/Sell any Stocks from this App only via API , Link Here for API Documentation.
  5. User Stock Wish List should display Streaming Price every second via API ,Link Here for API.

Kindly message me , if anyone is interested to work on this project.

Regards,
Fire Tick

Hello @firetickinfo ,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at [email protected] .

Regards Ezcode Team !

Hi @firetickinfo,

I sent you PM.

Hayden

Hi Guys
I am learning Bubble and have a quick question related to financial data from APIs. For eg: I would like to display the Index price for Dow Jones, and it should be updated every second.
Please let me know how we can achieve this?

Thanks

maybe using a widget like this one?

You can embed the widget code in an html element.

1 Like

Thanks Lucien.
But what I want is to create a watchlist of stocks so that the user can track his stocks.
This watchlist should be updated every time there is an change in stock price real-time.

Thanks
Vineet

1 Like

Hey Firetickinfo,

I work at The Upstarters and we can help you with this. I’ve just messaged you with more details.

Look forward to chatting to you,

Karen
Operations Manager

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.