Looking for Help Creating Training App

Hi there, I am looking for someone to help me build an app that generates random traffic for practice radar training for air traffic control. I want the app to load with my radar map as a background and simply have a button that erases any previous scenarios and then generates one or two planes and their datablock based on a semi-random scenario. I have a list of scenarios approximately 30, as well as a table of prebuilt aircraft and their datablock info.

If anyone would be willing to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Send me a message and we can discuss it further.

Hi,

How exciting to work with an app that is not the standard marketplace!

I’m a certified Bubble coach and boot camp instructor.

I have done several fully responsive apps launched to users and published both to App Store and Google Play. Some based on templates, most built from the ground up, some I’ve taken over and completed. Also, I have several clients on 4 continents found through this forum. References available on request.

I have also co-written a book on UX published in the US, launched several startups, been chairman, CEO, sales and marketing manager as well as CTO.

So with me, you get both an experiences Bubbler, fast at understanding and, if you wish, helping out with refining your business model and marketing.

I also love structure, having few bugs, deliver on time and I write technical documentation.

You can see my profile at:

merximera.com/bubble

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Best, Peter in Sweden

Hi @jollyrogercjf,

I would like to assist I have sent PM with details please check it.

Cheers
Kevin

Hi,
This is something that is well within my skill set and I would be interested in hearing more on what you are wanting done.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew