Looking for someone to train me

Looking for someone to train me to build a certain App I already have in mind…

Hey there @david50,

Check out Bubble’s official coaching page: Coaching | Bubble

1 Like

+1 for this. IMO A 60 minute session with a seasoned bubble user will be money well spent, @david50 . It can be helpful to talk it over and get connected with some resources. Even some of the intro to bubble online courses offered by these coaching sites are great. Plug for @copilot

1 Like

Hey @david50 :wave:

Welcome to the Bubble community! :tada:

I would be happy to help out if need be. I help train people wanting to learn Bubble. You can even book a 2-hour session directly on my site too.

Also, if you sign up directly on my site, you can see my schedule before booking. Otherwise, you have to save your credit card with Bubble before seeing my calendar.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials

Hi Matt,

Thank you for being in touch and wishing you well.

I have an App in mind and I’d like you, if appropriate, to teach me how to build it, so that I can independently manage/grow it after the basic App in up and running.

I envisage a zoom, sharing screens, with you telling me the overall plan and then guiding me what to do, under you step by step direction. I will physically build the site. I’m a quick learner.

The App is for My company Loving World, which contains many sub ‘lovings’: Loving Classroom, Loving Workplace, Loving family etc. In Loving Classroom, for example, we train teachers around the world how to cultivate classrooms built on respect, compassion, listening, kindness, gratitude, love, friendship and care. The positive impact on behaviour is enormous.

To begin with I would like the Loving World APP to do 4 things:

1. Every participant can
    a) login as an individual or as part of a group (e.g. all the members of a class) and input their individual interests for building a loving world. (how to input needs to be be discussed.), Of course, they would also input age, gender, country and other such details. (I can produce a more details design of the App later.)
    b) Members should be able to search for other members globally with similar interests and if they want to connect, and then outside the App do joint projects - we just enable the connection. ** Can we do anything to stop paedophiles or trollers from abusing the APP??! **

2. We have a project (especially for Loving Classroom) called Friends for Life. They agree upon a date for meeting in the future, to have a fun reunion, but most importantly, to check that all are ok, so that no one is lonely, in difficult circumstances, with no one to help them… They may choose to meet every 10 years, or 5 years or whatever. Someone in the group needs to be assigned as a group leader and they can change times and places for the next meeting. There also also has to be a chat forum, so that people can just post as they feel necessary. For classrooms, this is a secure group that no one else can join. Each group will have different meeting dates. And members should get annual/monthly reminders. e.g. “3 years to go to your reunion at the Manchester Central Hotel on May 15, 2030 at 8pm” then 2 years to go… then. eventually “Next week…”

3. To send inspiration notes/videos/games etc, to those who would like to recieve them, via email, or other forms of standard communication.

4. An option for members to send us suggestions, questions and feedback.

Questions
a) Do all the youth generally have emails for signing up… or are there other trends, instead of emails, that should also be options for signing up?
b) How many hours do you think our developing together will it take to develop the above?

Thank you, wishing you well, David

1 Like

Highly recommend @boston85719 for 1:1 training :slight_smile:

Hey @david50 :wave:

Looks like such a cool idea. I look forward to working on the project with you.

That is exactly how we do things at NoCodeMinute.

You will do the work, we just connect through Zoom. You will share your screen while I use an annotation tool (an arrow on the screen) to guide you along. That way you are learning and will be doing the project all yourself. I just teach you how.

A. You can have SSO (Single Sign On) so users can log in with Facebook, Google, LinkedIn or another social media account instead of an email.

B. It’s hard to give a certain amount of hours. It all depends on how much time you will work on your own. I have a variety of clients. Some book me everyday, some book once or twice a week, some only book me once when they get stuck on something. It depends on how much you want to work together. I recommend trying out a session, see if we work well together, then booking two hour sessions to save money and get more done during a session.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials

Thank you Jason for an informative email and your encouragement.

a) I want to fully design the App before starting, so that you have a complete view of what is needed and can better guide me.

b) Have you ever worked with automatically sending emails different groups in a database and interfacing that to the APP, or will you be having to work that out especially for this project, in which case do we pay for that as well. Do you envisage interfacing with an outside emailing product?

c) I am on holiday till next Tuesday, maybe we could book for next Thursday. I am in Israel, so I would want to work with you as early as possible your time.

If I don’t respond till Sunday to you next reply (and then till Tuesday), please excuse me. Things back to normal on Tuesday.

All the best, David