Looking to hire someone to help me with my website

Looking for someone to help me design my website. I’ve purchased a template but need some help connecting the workflows, database and such to make it the way I need it to work. Please reach out with you experience as well as pricing. I’m looking to get this up and going as soon as possible.

Hi @kashventuresllc :wave:

I recommend you post your job for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Bubble experts in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built, and the whole platform is free for both experts and clients - there is ZERO commission.

You will have no problems finding experienced Bubble developers interested to help you with your project there.

PM me if you need help posting your job or if you need specific Bubble freelancer recommendations.

Best,

Sasa

Hi @kashventuresllc, I would be pleased to help you. I have just finished building a comprehensive webapp for a top European startup, and so I’m available to help you the next few days. You can reach me out with more details : aymeric@lanomadfactory.com

Kind regards,

Aymeric

Hey :wave:

Are you looking to have someone just do the work for you? Or would you like someone to teach you how to use the template so you can do the work yourself?

Not everyone has time or the energy to do it themselves, but if you would like to give it a shot then check out my site.

I can coach you on how to modify your template and give you some tips along the way. Let me know if this sounds interesting to you or you can book a one-on-one session on my site.

Hope to talk with you soon!

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes

Hello! kashventuresllc.

I’ve actually just finished doing the same thing working with a tasky clone, so I can do this no problem.

Also take a look at another web app I built called The Gap Year Institute. Although It isn’t a clone of another website, it has pretty in-depth workflows. It includes a chat feature, a hash tag matching system, and utilizes two separate user types. Check it out!

You can reach me via email here if your interested
emman.bubble@gmail.com

Hi,
What you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew