We are looking for an important technology leader as our first Sr. Bubble.io developer. This is a high-growth opportunity to join a startup team in the early growth phase. You will play a critical role in helping develop a complete digital product and technology-driven team.
As an early team member, you will be able to make a significant impact on our technical strategies, approach, and methodologies. This is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded engineer who is looking to make a direct impact on the future success of our business.
- You will coordinate and lead across the software development lifecycle, from planning and architecture to development, testing, deployment, and beyond.
- Set up database and privacy rules
- Build and maintain the backend logic for our web application and mobile application (data sources, workflows, integrations)
- Build and maintain internal dashboards for company use
- Integrate new external APIs into our core product
- Contribute to decisions about application architecture and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality
- Test & resolve feedback from the Product team
- Collaborate with members of other internal teams (UI/UX, Customer success, OPS., etc. )
- Evaluate the performance and feasibility of new features
- Discuss product vision & needs with the leadership team
- Create scope requirements, wireframes, quotes & timeline
- Manage project build & launch
- Extend Bubble.io’s back-end capacity by implementing Plugins, API connections
- Bubble.io mastery (logic expert, design experience)
- Analytical prowess (breaking problems apart)
- Clear written and verbal communication (English)
- Structured analytical thinking, product expertise