Managed IT Service Provider Looking for Freelance Bubbler

Managed IT Service Provider in Canada has an exisitng CRM/ERP type bubble app with many different operations, sales, and finance modules. Application includes API integrations with QBO, Stripe, SendGrid, and many others.

Will work with product designer (approx 20 hours a week for foreseeable future) to assist with resolving bugs, feature requests, refactoring, and new modules and integrations.

1. Strong communication skills in English is a must.
  2. Availability via MS Teams required.
  3. Expert Bubble and APIs skills is a must.
  4. Strong understanding of Bubble privacy rules is required.
4 Likes

Hey @kelly1 :wave:

We would be happy to assist.

We have 3 developers available and we all currently reside in the United States. English is our first language.

We can use MS Teams or Zoom or any other software you need us to.

We have 2 out of the 3 that are expert certified Bubble developers (Since 2016) and have connected to many APIs. We have used Quickbooks API as well as Stripe, Send Grid and many more. So we will feel comfortable already in your app. We also use Postmark as an alternative as well.

We understand Bubble Privacy rules and always encourage these to be implemented.

If you would like to talk more, please direct message me or visit our site: NoCodeMinute - Development Services You can book a free introductory call to see if we might be a good fit.

Hope that helps. :blush: Let me know if you have any other questions.

• Jason

Thanks for the reply, Jason. I will follow up.

1 Like

Hello @kelly1
I would be happy to assist .
email me at csbhagwant@gmail.com

Sent you a message :slight_smile:

Hi @kelly1,

Kindly check my DM. We have the perfect bubble developer to match your freelancer needs. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Kelly, I’ve just sent you a message :slight_smile:

Hi @kelly1 ,

I would be more than happy to help! Reasons why I feel like I would be a great fit.

1. I actually was an employee for method:CRM for 6 years which is the #1 CRM for Quickbooks. So my knowledge with quickbooks integration for both QBO and QBD is extensive.

2. I am a CRM expert and have been in the industry for almost 10 years now. I currently work as a Salesforce consultant as my day job.

3. I have a lots of experience with integrations, as I am familiar with bubbles API connector, Postman, etc. My most recent bubble integration project was to have users who initially sign up to automatically become a subscriber in convertkit.

4. I currently reside in Canada as well :slight_smile:

I would love to be considered for this opportunity and to work with you. Feel free to email me at yousif@craftingclouds.com

Dropped you a text, awaiting your response. :smile:

Thank you to all that replied. We have filled the position.