Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Many templates and plugins in one app?

Does it make sense to create a solution from a dozen ready-made plugins and templates?

I wonder whether to buy a template for a login, a template for a cool menu, templates for various functionalities and put it all together, or it should not be done, because the solution will start to be inefficient ?

regards

It will depend on what you are going to build. If what you are going to build exists as a template then you can go with it and make minor adjustments. I would not go out and combine many templates as the work to adjust will be similar to build it from scratch.

Also note that the messier the site - the slower it will be. If you are going to use a lot of plugins & templates it will be hard to overlook everything. If you build it yourself it can be cleaner.

I want to create something that contains the functionalities of many solutions available in the marketplace.

1. Are there any elements that can be combined (UX packages, graphics, ready-made animations that can be adapted to the appearance)?

2. Does it make sense to buy a solution (for example an messenger) to see how it works? Because learning everything from the beginning will take a lot of time - on a ready solution it will probably be easier to learn how it works from the inside.

1 Like

Hello @SRzeyamlon

For this we created the Nocode Bible trilogy. Two templates include examples of almost everything Bubble and the other speeds up app development with copyable widgets. Wireframe, admin page, messaging, comment and reply system, you’ll have so many things at once. And we are sending new updates every month, after few days we will have sent new widgets too.

Please check it, I think this is the closest thing to what you are looking for.

You can also check the widgets here.

If you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact us!

Good luck in the Bubble wild!

1 Like