šŸ› Marketly Full Marketplace - New Template from Zeroqode

Marketly_Forum

Marketly - Full Marketplace Template is a clean, powerful & complete full marketplace platform by Zeroqode. This template would allow you to bring buyers and sellers together while you will keep a commission as a platform owner.

Features :

• Dark mode option
  • Payment and transactions automation through Stripe
  • Admin Dashboard for Management
  • Responsive design
  • Save users choices even when not logged in

Live demo: https://mymarketplace.bubbleapps.io/

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

2 Likes

HI @levon / @ZeroqodeSupport,

Can you confirm whether this template allows a user to add multiple products (from different sellers) to cart and be charged once for the subtotal of those items? Or can only one product be added to cart and checked out at one time, with the single seller receiving their share?

I ask as I tried the demo and it only allowed me to add one product to cart at a time (though the quantity of that product can change), so I just wanted to make sure.

Hello @marktuff,

This template allows adding only one item to the cart therefore a single seller can receive the payment. At the same time, we have another template that allows adding multiple items to the cart and paying to each seller their share. The template I am talking about is Marketo. If you are interested here you can find its description and demo: https://zeroqode.com/template/marketo---marketplace-like-amazon-template-1510064493452x224752494541537280

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport thank you for the clarity.

I checked out the link, and am curious does the Marketo template feature a multi-charge approach (a charge action multiplied by # of sellers), or a single charge and disbursement to # of sellers.

Just curious as Stripe docs seem to indicate the second scenario ā€“ transfers / disbursements ā€“ limits the marketplace and sellers to have to be in the same region, I believe. So Iā€™m trying to gauge different options.

Hi @marktuff

it features this one

1 Like