🙀 Mockup Generator Plugin by Zeroqode

The Mockup Generator plugin is an essential tool for designers and marketers alike, streamlining the process of creating professional mockups from images stored in your database. The plugin features options to select how the images are combined, giving you control over the appearance of the final mockup. With the ability to download the output directly to your PC or save it within the file manager, this plugin offers flexibility in how you handle your created assets. You can specify the desired number of mockups to generate, ensuring you get exactly what you need for your projects. Whether you’re creating visuals for presentations, or marketing materials, or just experimenting with design ideas, the Mockup Generator plugin simplifies the process, making it more efficient and user-friendly.

mockup generator

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-28.bubbleapps.io/mockup-generator

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Mockup Generator | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode

#1 Bubble Publisher and Gold Tier Agency

logo-icon-S-circle

:gear: 630+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Native app builder for iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

Just tried it, and it seems to generate without the image I uploaded, am I doing something wrong?

Hello @georgecollier ,
Thank you for reaching out to us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just tried it, and it seems to generate without the image I uploaded, am I doing something wrong?

We have tested on our Live Page and the generated image includes the uploaded image as you can see below :

Would it be convenient for you to provide more details regarding your use case ?
Namely:
-Screenshots/Video recordings of the issue you see and the plugin element’s configuration.
-Workflows associated with the plugin.
-Any additional details you believe are important for us to replicate and understand your use case.

These details will help us provide you with a more precise answer to your question, and get a clearer understanding of your use case.

Looking forwards to your reply.
Best regards! :sunny:
Zeroqode Support Team.

Yes, I just tried again and it works now for me too, using the exact same image + browser as I did in the demo video. Maybe there was an update to the plugin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @georgecollier ,
Thank you for confirming that the plugin is properly working now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I just tried again and it works now for me too, using the exact same image + browser as I did in the demo video. Maybe there was an update to the plugin

Your assumption was correct, there was an issue that our devs promptly fixed this is the reason why it is already working correctly on our Live page, and very soon we will officially post the update.

Thank you for your understanding and patience, it means a lot to us.
Best regards, :dizzy:
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @georgecollier ,
I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m excited to share that we have effectively resolved the image source setting of Mockup Generator plugin and have updated it to version 1.2.0

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly?

Feel free to explore these plugin functionalities in your app, and If everything is functioning well, we would appreciate it if you could leave a plugin rate, by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and giving it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Thanks again for your patience and cooperation.
Kind regards, :dizzy:
Zeroqode Support team.