Monthly Community Update -- March 2023

Can we expect better data/visibility around capacity and usage moving forward?

I have an app that I am working on… super simple… and I recently received an email about hitting capacity. I am on the Personal plan, I don’t even have users yet, was literally just testing. My app is super simple and mostly calls external API’s, so hitting capacity seems really unlikely. I had maybe 100 or so workflows run during testing.

It seems the majority of my usage is categorized under “other”, which seems a bit fishy like I’m being forced into upgrading due to “Phantom” usage.

2 Likes

This stuff seems to be changing soon so yes I think you will start seeing better info.

Hello @josh !

Thanks for these updates!
I’m really curious about the “table” element

I have managed to replicate within bubble some of the things we can do in google sheet with a repeating group, the only thing that remained impossible to this day was to allow users to re-organize columns, from right <> left, left <> right, etc.

Would that be possible with the table element? Is there anything a repeating group can do that a table element won’t be able to do?

Thanks

Thanks for the update @josh, good to hear that the urgency of EU-based to European users servers is felt by the Bubble team. Looking forward to hearing about the time path!

2 Likes

Hello @josh

Any chance to have an update about the table element ? :slight_smile:
Is it optimistic to hope to have it before September? I’m dying for, that would be awesome to have it

1 Like

Can we get this feature into our apps? I’ve looked and can not see anyone else asking or talking about this. My app is also awesome for the big screen and most everything I have works with responsive however, some of my wider “Table” Looking repeating groups, I’d love to be able to scale out to 60-80% so the whole thing is visible. I do this manually pinching and zooming on the screen but would be great to go there automatically when on mobile device.

If this is a quick add, that would be awesome as a bubble plug-in. If not is there custom HTML to add could you share? It would be nice to be conditional if less than YYpx width (mobile phone) then scale to xx%

I can submit this as a feature request but I wanted to respond here where I saw it referenced a few months ago.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi - we just released the feature to return data on custom events! Learn more here: [New Feature] Return data on custom events

3 Likes