Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Multi-select Filter | Repeating Group

Hello to everyone!

I’ve been stuck since three days on this issue, probably easy one but I tried everything and still can’t figure out.

So as you can see in the picture you have Categories on the top (option set inside a repeating group) and in the bottom there are Startups (app data)

When I click one category (for example Tech) it will show in the Startup repeating group the startups that have the category selected inside. So if I click Tech I will see all the startups that have Tech as category. As in picture.

Now, the problem that I really don’t know how to solve is the following:

I want to be able to select multiple categories, so Tech and Food and display on the Startup repeating group the categories of Tech and Food. Then, if you want to go back to only Tech you can deselect Food.

Here my workflow:

Hope I described correctly the issue.

Thank you for your time

Hi @maattyabiz ,

I suggest using states for this. So when you add a category, it would add that category to a state (list of categories). Your repeating group would have a constraint where category is in state’s list of categories.

If you’d like to follow along a tutorial for this: Advanced Filtering

Like the comment above, states is a good way to do it. I have created a sample app demonstrating this. You can just copy and paste the elements to your app if that’s easier.