Trouble by filtering repeating group

Hi! I am having trouble filtering my repeating group. I want my users to select different categories (from an api), and with the selection they made from the dropdown, filter the filtering group, see below for screenshots. The dropdown options are based on the “sector” in the repeating group.

Currenty, only the first item is working when filtering (see screenshot), but I want that I can filter on all the values in the repeating group. Can someone help me? Thanks! I currently have my setup with " first item category", this because when I select each item category it gives warnings where I can’t come out.

Schermafbeelding 2022-12-18 om 22.52.46

Schermafbeelding 2022-12-18 om 22.54.14

Schermafbeelding 2022-12-18 om 22.58.09

I though something like this wil fix the problem, but it didn’t unfortunately

Schermafbeelding 2022-12-18 om 23.04.39

The only thing I can get a hand on this is by adding every singel item in this :rofl: but then I need to do this more then 500 times :rofl:

There is no shortcut for this?

I don’t understood if:

1. You what to be able to select more than one option (if so, you will need to replace our dropdown elemment by an elemment that allows you to select multiple options, like a checkbox) or;

2. Only the firs option in your dropdown (fotostudio) is filtering;

Without seeing all the conditions and constraints you are using, will be hard to identify what is going on. Can uou share a video with us? Record it with Loom. It is very simples. You can use it as a Chrome extension…

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.