Native App Workflow Help

I am trying to wrap up my MVP and get it launched sooner rather than later.

I am building a single page app and am having a hard time finding videos on how to structure the workflow and dynamic data to show what I need. I am only building a native app no web app.

I would like to find someone I can shoot short videos too with the issues I am having and have them reply in similar fashion.
The issues I need help with right now are

• Data workflows for a repeating list of posted jobs - and that data getting passed to another group.
  • Adding data from choosing what type of user(there are two to chose from) And how that can function to show or hide elements.
  • Messing function send and receive
  • Adding native functions with Zerocode

Would prefer someone here in the states.

Especially for these sorts of questions, I have designed the product- Async Bubble Coach.

Let me know if you have any questions

Hi Delany,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hey :wave: @delanytavenner

I’m from Sydney, Australia, and I run a Bubble Agency, Support Dept. So not based in the States, but I do work with a number of US clients, and depending on where you are there can be quite a lot of overlap in working hours, as I do an extended day to support international clients.

We have a pretty flexible approach, with two major engagement models.

1. We provide feedback, answer your questions and teach you to build and maintain an awesome app in Bubble. This is by far the most economical approach and keeps you in the driver’s seat.
  2. We take your instructions and build your app / certain features for you.

You can also mix and match 1 and 2 as best suits you depending on the specific issue. Sometimes you want to know how it all works, other times you just want the solution :grinning:

I communicate with clients over slack (supported by explainer videos) or zoom. Whatever is best for you…

I’ve got a library of custom-built fairly advanced components like messaging that I can easily drop into your app. But more broadly have a lot of experience working with optimal database/workflow designs, repeating groups/custom states as well as integrating APIs. I do also have some experience working with mobile app wrappers and pulling in native functionality.

Check out my site and let me know what you think

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

I post daily about no-code and Bubble on Twitter Follow Support Dept on Twitter