Navigate to a page recurring

Hey, I was wondering if there was any way to set up a recurring task that simply navigates to a specific page once a month. I need to do this in order to generate a report, to generate this report I simply go to a specific page where I configured a flow that when the page is loaded a PDF file of the page is generated. I’m currently using PDF & Screenshot PRO in order to do this.

¿Does anyone know how could I achieve this or if there is a better plugin (hopefully free) / workflow that helps me do this?

What do you mean by ‘navigate to a specific page once a month’?

Navigate for who? When? etc. Can yo be more specific?

An admin user needs to access a certain URL (eg. www.my-app.com/generate-file) in order to generate the report file and save it to DB. This has to be done once a month because it contains a short report of last month’s activity.

Manually I would simply log in to an admin account and navigate to that specific page, then on page load the report is created and saved. I don’t want to do this manually every single month so I was wondering if I could do this automatically.

Hope this makes it a bit more clear

I think you’re talking about running a workflow once a month (nothing to do with navigating to a page, as the post title suggests…)

If that’s the case, then all you need to do is set up a backend workflow to run once a month, with whatever workflow actions you need to run…

If that’s not what you mean, then I’m still not sure I understand what you’re asking…

yes, I need to run a workflow once a month the problem is that I need to generate a PDF with it, currently the way I generate this PDF is by accessing a specific page which (on load → generate PDF → saves PDF to DB), this “generate PDF” basically transforms the current web page into a PDF file and then saves it to DB. The problem is that I cannot generate this PDF without accessing the page.

So I was trying to create a backend workflow that access this page once a month so it can generate the PDF (by executing the on load workflow). Maybe (probably) it’s not the best solution, I saw a plugin that allows you to transform a Page to PDF but it’s a paid one, that’s why I’m trying to create this flow.