Nearby search - google places api

Hi

I m having some difficulties in setting up this plugin: “Google places”

What is “Nearby Search - type (path)” ?

My current setup gives me this error:
Error connecting to Google Places Connector - Nearby Search:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 *{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px}body{margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px}* > body{background:url(//www.google.com/images/errors/robot.png) 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /maps/api/place/AIzaSyB9PHEWpp1-5JYCJkFDAKQBAwwafB-tnuI/salon?key=AIzaSyB9PHEWpp1-5JYCJkFDAKQBAwwafB-tnuI&location=Cluj-Napoca%2C%20Romania&keyword= was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Regards

Try using my google API plugin. It supports places and whole list of other APIs. Let me know if you need help.

Hi @AliFarahat

I have tried but i can’t set it up :slight_smile:
Maybe you can help me out?
I can’t see the option to search multiple places in your API

Regards

DM me you editor link so I can diagnose it.