Need awesome animations for your projects (custom lotties)?

Hey fellow bubblers! I’ve been building animations for my own projects and wanted to put it out in the universe that I’m available for hire to create custom animations for your projects.

For example:
GIF Recording 2023-12-21 at 2.29.23 PM
(the speed you’re seeing is 2x the real animation because it’s a gif)

if you’re unfamiliar with lottie animations - they’re small files that you can auto play or have the user interact with via click, hover, scroll, etc! They bring your page TO LIFE! In bubble we can integrate the interaction functions via the lottie + scroll plugin (checkout their demo page https://plugin-preview-3.bubbleapps.io/version-test/lottie_scroll). In the example I built above the top two animations are activated on hover of the parent group, the bottom animation is autoplay loop.

What’s tricky is finding stock animations that fit the needs for our projects. I can design and animate :+1:. DM me if you’re interested!

PS. I am an avid bubbler of 2+ years having built some large projects so I am more than prepared to help you integrate the animations into your project.

3 Likes

Hey @arensbpa I’ll definitely keep this in mind for my next project. Love a good animation, especially on landing pages.

Keep up the good work!

Dan

Thanks Dan! Absolutely would be glad to help :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4: