Need Bubble Freelancer for A few task - found

I began building a web application and I am now in a time crunch. I was self teaching as I go but because of time I am looking for assistance in a few task to include:

1. Hierarchy and access (including setting up login with unique client ID)
    2.A weekly view of a page
    3.Two Excel formulas recreated within the web application
    4.Graphing of weekly and monthly data

The idea is pretty simple and the base of the application is already built. I would like to watch the process if possible to continue to learn. Perhaps skype or webex. If that is not possible, documentation of what was completed would suffice so that I can maintain. I prefer freelancers with reviews and a presence already. Examples help as well. Looking to have this completed within the next 10 days. I am assuming this is just a couple hours of work. Quotes welcome.thanks

1 Like

Hi! I can help you with that, I have a lot of experience as freelancer with bubble apps, and live sessions via webcam sharing screen.

Here is my profile and past reviews of clients: https://www.usesixty.com/users/805-rodrigo-medina?m=true&r=805

Hi,

I would be able to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM.
Regards,
Anna

Hey,

Happy to help out with this. Can do it fairly reasonably and quickly. Have considerable experience in bubble and will be happy to walk you through the details. Please drop a note at anil@techflux.co or connect on skype @anilamesur.

Regards,

Anil