Need help to build an MVP

I have an idea related to vehicle rental / mobility space and looking for support to help build an MVP/(minium sellable product MSP) I am not a technical person and can explain the idea/workflows etc. but need someone who can build the product.
To give you an overall idea of the items required - booking platform, vehicle management with pricing. digital signatures, invoice and payments.

This is my first post here, so if I have missed any items, please let me know. I must say that, I am super excited to see what bubble can do and hope that this way, I can validate my product much faster. I am hoping there is a some freelancer/team out there with reasonable rates that is willing to help me get this off the ground. Please message me if someone is interested

Thanks,
Vishnu

@vishnu1 Hi, I’m happy to help you with this project. Do you have detailed requirements like designs or reference apps/websites and with budget do you have limit.Also, what are your expectations for timeframe. Thank you.

@vishnu1 I would love to help you out with this project. I have over a year of experience on bubble and have worked on multiple products. My email is jamesobrien04@icloud.com - Please contact me if you’re interested and we can go over your project in further detail!

Hello @vishnu1

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech