Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Need help to build an MVP

I have an idea related to vehicle rental / mobility space and looking for support to help build an MVP/(minium sellable product MSP) I am not a technical person and can explain the idea/workflows etc. but need someone who can build the product.
To give you an overall idea of the items required - booking platform, vehicle management with pricing. digital signatures, invoice and payments.

This is my first post here, so if I have missed any items, please let me know. I must say that, I am super excited to see what bubble can do and hope that this way, I can validate my product much faster. I am hoping there is a some freelancer/team out there with reasonable rates that is willing to help me get this off the ground. Please message me if someone is interested

Thanks,
Vishnu

@vishnu1 Hi, I’m happy to help you with this project. Do you have detailed requirements like designs or reference apps/websites and with budget do you have limit.Also, what are your expectations for timeframe. Thank you.

@vishnu1 I would love to help you out with this project. I have over a year of experience on bubble and have worked on multiple products. My email is [email protected] - Please contact me if you’re interested and we can go over your project in further detail!

Hello @vishnu1

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

[email protected]