Need Uber Clone App

Looking for build app same as UBER. Am hoping to use bubble to be more easy since i have little knowledge at code. Can somebody point me to right direction please?

Thanks

Starting point would be the Bubble tutorials in the Documentation section. After those, Iā€™d really consider taking one of the courses offered. Check out the Codeless Academy, codefree.co, and @iamsalar has a course on Udemy, too.

1 Like

Thanks

No problem! The community is pretty great, and there are some fantastic learning resources.

1 Like

Hi Pal,

Steven here,

Hope you had launched your Cab business and it is running successfully.

If you are looking for any customization in your mobile app solution, please feel free to contact me here or contact through our website form. I am happy to make the necessary changes and include some additional features if needed.

Thanks
Steven

There are many companies available in the market those are developing taxi booking app like Uber but make you are hiring reputed one not scammer.

Hey,

If you need any help in creating a Uber-like app for your business, you can customize Wooberly to fit your needs. It is built with Flutter.

Or, you can contact a software developer to create an app from scratch. But it costs more than customizing Wooberly.

Hi Mate,
This thread is pretty old, But I hope you have launched your uber clone app by now. I can suggest to you an idea which is totally free of cost. If you have any app ideas in the future consider them. There are many forums in which you can find the whole script for free. All you need is a skillful developer who can make some changes and make you a perfectly working app.
You can contact me if you need specific niche-related free scripts. Have a good day, This is Charles from SpotnRides. I have my own uber script LOL.