[New Feature] Excel-like table

I don’t believe so - I believe only works the other way around i.e. add entry to DB and it adds to table

@arthur.kieffer Nouvelle Solution pour facilité un Upload CSV de data ? Qu’en penses tu ?

if I copy+paste numbers from this excel-like table to excel, decimals do not get pasted correctly., because my excel expects commas instead of points as a decimal delimiter (I’m in europe).

it would be great to have an option to represent decimals with commas instead of points in the table.

Hi there,
I am looking for a tool that runs these complex MS Excel calculations live in Bubble based on user input:

In the HandsonTable documentation I read that formula calculations can also be performed (based on user input):

• Do I understand correctly that such a calculation could be done in Javascript (Toolbox?) in combination with the “Excel-like HandsonTable” plugin?
  • I would need a kick-start: what is the best way to start?

Thank you very much for your help!
Tom

1 Like

You will probably be best off creating a new post on the forum in regards to this as people will be likely to see it as a question rather than a reply to an already existing post. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @emmanuel or anyone that can help me
I want the users to add items to the table once they’re registering a new contract on my app. I’ve enabled editing but I don’t know how to create a new list of items with the items entered by user.
When I try to add the table to a list of items, the only possibilities it gives me is to add the table’s height, width or current row item.

There’s no option to add all the items of the table to a list. Is it possible?

Thank you.