This new plugin enables the use of OpenAI playground in bubble. It retrieves every text result from the OpenAI GPT-3 model.
You need to subscribe to OpenAI’s service and obtain the API KEY. To check for more information: https://share.hsforms.com/1Lfc7WtPLRk2ppXhPjcYY-A4sk30
- Create an account for OpenAI and obtain the API_KEY.
- Enter the Authorization field in the plugin tab with the format “Bearer <API_KEY>”.
- Retrieve the result by: “Get data from an external API” >> API provider: “OpenAI Language Task – XXXX”, then select the appropriate fields.
- To create the completion: select “OpenAI Language Task – Create Completion” and enter the prompt and parameters to obtain tue returned text.
OpenAI is a powerful tool to deal with different language tasks. By setting an appropriate text prompt and parameters, you can receive the generated results/ text completion that can be used in many use-cases:
- summarizing passages into paragraphs or a one-liner
- classifying texts depending on sentiment, type, and more catergories
- generating ideas
- other examples can be found here: OpenAI API
- Creating a chatbot
- Setting up a Q&A app
- Detecting sentiments of tweets / Instagram posts
- Summary a long article into three lines
- Translating English to Russian
To sign up for OpenAI service: https://share.hsforms.com/1Lfc7WtPLRk2ppXhPjcYY-A4sk30
Editor mode of demo: Testing-open-ai | Bubble Editor
How to better formulate your text prompt: OpenAI API
In the coming days, we will update the plugin and add more unique features. Feel free to leave a comment on how we can improve / reporting bugs. We also accept emails: [email protected]
Enjoy bubbling with the plugin!