🎉 New Plugin (7-in-1): SuperSimple OpenAI Plugins bundle + ChatGPT-like message streaming

SuperSimple OpenAI PowerPack+ :rocket::rocket:

Demo: https://bsv-openai-bundle-plus-plus.bubbleapps.io/version-test

This Plugin is a bundle of 6 other Plugins that I just launched:
:tada: SuperSimple ChatGPT Completions
:art: SuperSimple Dall-E Image Create
:memo: SuperSimple ChatGPT Edits
:speaking_head: SuperSimple ChatGPT Voice to Text
:globe_with_meridians: SuperSimple ChatGPT Translate
:robot: SuperSimple ChatGPT Chat Completions

PLUS

:rocket: My Type text - Scroll Input Plugin, which includes an auto-scrolling typewriter text functionality for a ChatGPT-like message stream, is also included.

The Workflow Actions and Data calls included in this bundle, and the individual Plugins, are all stripped-down, easy-to-use versions of the OpenAI API calls. Defaults have been set, which cannot be changed, and all have simple demo pages and demo editors set up to make it easy for beginners to learn how to use them in their apps.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Does this bundle allow message streaming then, or is it essentially just API calls?

@georgecollier, the functionality included with the Type text - Scroll Input Plugin, that’s included in this bundle, allows developers to insert any text/data (like text received from OpenAI API calls) into an input field, and it will type it out.
It allows you to create the effect like when you use ChatGPT on OpenAI’s website, and you see the response typed back to you.
• See the demo here where you can “Chat with AI” on this Plugin’s demo page, and you’ll see this ‘Type text - Scroll Input’ functionality is doing the typing of all responses from ChatGPT (and any text you enter), with a custom typing speed: https://bsv-openai-bundle-plus-plus.bubbleapps.io/version-test

We are using the OpenAI API calls here, with specific defaults set, and none of them have the ‘stream’ parameter turned on, if that’s what you’re asking about.
• The data received is returned all at once, and not with partial progress.

Does that answer your question?

1 Like

Well I just wanted to check because $25/mo is a little high for 7 API calls (actually let me rephrase, it’s absolutely wild), especially when you consider the other product offerings from Launchable/EdenAI. And yeah, maybe you could argue that a user pays for simplicity, but if they can’t paste an API call from the reference into the Bubble API connector I wouldn’t have much hold my breath for the rest of their app being any use…

1 Like

@georgecollier, thanks for the comments.

It may not be for everyone, but I believe this is what it’s worth to those who might need it.

Also, most of the individual Plugins are only $5/month if people want to just try one out; they’re all linked in this bundle’s Description.

I set the price for this bundle at $25 per month / $60 one-time fee because I believe it’s worth that in its value.
Not just because of the functionality of the Plugin, but for the time I put into the demo page and the editor, which I believe could be very helpful to some people.

Also, I think developers that would want to use this in their apps would end up paying the one-time fee. The $25/month price is basically a trial price.

And I’m a solo developer/entrepreneur, so I’ll also be providing the tech support; so that’s also part of the price. :slight_smile:

1 Like