[NEW PLUGIN] Advanced Image Slider with Text

Also, can the Image Slider work with a list of urls with the source coming from Cloudinary? Does the Imgix section get ignored or turned off?

As I understand it, the browser responds to responsive mode in the same way as mobile mode and tries to handle preventDefault.
So you can not worry about this. In normal mode, there are no errors, and the application in the browser works just in normal mode.

If the image address does not start with “//s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf”, then the Imgix is not activated.

1 Like

Is there a way to get the current visible image index/image url?

I can only extract the image position if the image is clicked. If I swipe, it doesn’t register the event.

1 Like

That is fantastic! Works beautifully. Thanks.

I’m trying to insert a link on the 4th slide only of a slideshow that will allow the user to progress to the next page in my app. I would prefer that the option to advance only appear once the user has progressed through each slide which is why I prefer it to not be a separate page element.

Can you help me understand how to integrate a workflow to one specific slide and/or how to create an internal link on the slide text that will go to a page within my Bubble.io application?

Hi @jtdonahu,

Please check out the plugin demo page:
https://plugin-preview.bubbleapps.io/version-test/test_slider/sample:custom.plugins?debug_mode=false

The top slider, 5th slide. You can checkout the workflows in the bubble builder for this page to see how it was setup.

1 Like

I need some assistance.

In one particular case, I cannot get the slideshow to load. See “Current Page Gym’s photos” as my Image Gallery.

When inspected, you can see the images are there… but the link position and slide position are empty…

Now, if I change the Image Gallery data source to be a “Do a Search For”… the image slider works…

Any ideas? @MindForApps

Good day.
We were unable to repeat this mistake.
On this demo page the slider is connected the way you want (with “Current Page …”).

https://plugin-preview.bubbleapps.io/version-test/test_slider_2

Everything is working as expected.
You may have a connection issue in your workflow. Pay attention to the workflow. With this connection, you need to transfer data to the page. Open this example in an editor. Make sure you are doing everything right.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hello,

I purchased your plugin some time ago and I think it’s great however, I’m having trouble getting the image to show properly. Either it cuts off some of the image, the image displays weirdly, or the pixelation is overwhelming.

A couple examples below:

I’m not sure how to get the image to show properly and I’ve tried all of yours options. May I have some assistance, please?

Good day. Unfortunately, I don’t have access to a computer right now. I can’t give a detailed answer from my phone. You need to look at the imgix section. Adjust the parameters you want. If you have any additional questions, please contact and I will try to give you more detailed information (when I have access to the computer). Have a nice day.

I have tried all of the options in that section.

Hi,
I m going to vbuy it
Question:
I m developing.
What happens when I load the app on my website
Do I have to change anything? to pay again?
I would understand that I have to pay for each app online
thx

The discussion continues here: