Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[NEW PLUGIN] Advanced Image Slider

Hello fellow Bubblers!
We are glad to announce our small addition to the plugin collection:

Advanced Image Slider

With it you can enhance your web or mobile app by adding a beautiful slider with text and URLs.
Advanced Image Slider is a multioptional plugin that lets you easily create powerful sliders with attractive transition effects and customize each separate element to your liking.

Features:

• Simple Captions with Url’s.
    Add text or links to your slides with minimal effort

• Thumbnails.
    Use thumbnails for slider pagination, instead of bullets.

• Carousel.
    Turn your slider into a carousel, showing multiple slides at once.

• Lazy Loading for extremely fast page loading times.
    Images loads only when they are viewed

• Fully Responsive & ready for all devices.
    The slider will look great on every device including desktops, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones.

• Many Dot and Arrow Styles.
    Choose between different slide navigation dot and arrow styles.

Add the plugin to your app, set the image gallery and configure the properties as you see fit. Hints are included

Demo:
https://plugin-preview.bubbleapps.io/version-test/advanced_slider

Plugin page:

If you have questions, reach out to us at [email protected]
We appreciate your reviews and suggestions.

Cheers
Jay | Mindforapps

2 Likes

@MindForApps

Hi Jay, thank you for putting this plugin together. Can you confirm if a vertical carousel can be created with this plugin? I see there is an option to make it horizontal. I can’t determine if it can function vertically as well.

Hello!
I’ll try to answer.
Yes it is possible. Please see the last (bottommost) example on this test demo page:
https://plugin-preview.bubbleapps.io/version-test/test_slider/Lorem%20ipsum…?debug_mode=true

There you can “open in the editor”.
Pay attention to the settings in these screenshots:

For a more correct display, install:
Slide Width = element width (W)
And ‘Make this element fixed-width’ = true

Good luck.

Hi @vasanbo,

Thank you for your response. I’ve tried your recommendation and there appears to be an issue when checking “Make this element fixed-width.” Otherwise, this is working perfectly. Could you look into why it’s doing that?

Could I also make a request to have an arrow orientation option? Currently, there is only an option to scroll with the vertical arrows.

Thanks!
Cole

The arrows now only have a horizontal orientation. And, unfortunately, there are no plans to change anything in the behavior of the arrows. You can use swipe or auto play, for example.