šŸ“…[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

After updating to the latest Version, Resource-Sorting isnā€™t working at all. Itā€™s only sorting Alphabetically by the resource title. Iā€™ve built a separate calendar with the same parameters to make sure itā€™s not an Old-calendar issue and itā€™s exactly the same.

I also tried using text or numeric numbers for sorting and neither work, and Iā€™ve tried changing my sort-order when doing the search for resources to adhere to the calendar display sequence, but it always ends up sorting alphabetically by the resource name.

Hi @bcart0v , sorry for the delayed reply.

We have pushed an Air Calendar plugin update, that has fixed the issue with Resource Sorting.
To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 2.19.0: Fix in resource ordering) and give it a try.

If there is anything else that I can help with about our plugins, please let us knowšŸ˜‰

Have a nice day!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Just updated and tested, itā€™s now working correctly!

Thank you guys!

1 Like

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport unfortunately, Iā€™m still consistently having issues with the calendar. One thing thatā€™s interesting is that Iā€™ve got the calendar in a reusable element. Itā€™ll often work perfectly on one page and throw errors on the other. Whatā€™s strange is, the data source and how it searches for it is specified in the reusable and doesnā€™t change at all. So, it seems buggy that it would work on one page and not on the other. In addition, which page itā€™s working on seems to change. Sometimes itā€™ll work on my dashboard and not work on the calendar page. Other days, itā€™s the opposite.

Itā€™s also worth mentioning that almost anytime I change the version of the plugin, itā€™ll seem to start working and then the problem returns after a couple of days. It almost seems like cache issues or something that go away when an update is pushed and return after its had time to cache things again. (Totally a guessā€¦)

Iā€™m starting to get quite a few complaints though and really need for us to work this stuff out. Can you please help?

1 Like

I am getting the same error intermittently. I then simply change one value typically Custom view duration in the plugin on the page and republish and it fixes it. It tends to happen when Iā€™ve edited other visual elements that are on the same page as the calendar.

Yea, Iā€™ve also found that making changes can sometimes help temporarily. The problem is that itā€™s not always a convenient or possible option to deploy to live just to get the calendar working again. :-/ Really need the stability and dependability back.

1 Like

Hi @avern87 and @christo1 !

Same thing here. Reported here:

In my case, once the calendar is working, it continues to work.

This problem only happens when I edit (or deploy) my app. Even if I change a small thing in another page without the calendar, sometimes, the calendar starts to throw this error message and stop working.

Sometimes it works in development, but the live version is brokenā€¦ Sometimes is the opposite. It is impossible to know what is going on.

And as I said and you guys could see, we just need to open the calendar and change anything in itā€™s parameters to make the error disappears. In my case, I always change the ā€œEvent Titleā€ field to a blank option in the dropdown than I change it back to the right option. Sometimes this fixes the problem. Sometimes I need to do it up to 15 times (as last week) until its ā€œbootsā€ the plugin.

Very frustratingā€¦

And the problem is that I have the calendar in more than one page (4 pages, with different configuration), so it is common that the fix for one calendar in a page A breaks the calendar in page B, C or D. It is a patience gameā€¦

I confess that I am happy to see that is not some particular problemā€¦

1 Like

Hi @avern87 , @christo1 and @rpetribu, please accept our apologies for the inconveniences created by the usage of our plugin :pray:
Allow us to check once again what can be the cause for such an issue, and provide feedback asap.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you. It seems that if there is an error, making a change to the calendar as your last action before deploying helps to fix it. So it seems to want to be the last one to have gotten some attention :wink:

@ZeroqodeSupport

Is it possible to allow us to set the default width of the resource column? Itā€™s too wide on default. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @muneer.hameer, thanks for your suggestion.
We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Same here. I receive the same error randomly from time to time (RGB hex not defined). All I do is move the calendar one step to the left or right, or re-center it. This fixes it every time.

Originally I thought maybe it was because a field that I was using for custom colors sometimes was blank depending on the event, so I did a mass change in my database so that no matter what, everything has a color but this did not fix it.

I havenā€™t reported it because itā€™s just so random and is fixed by a slight movement so itā€™s got to be hard to track down.

I will say though, 100% of the time I will check to make sure my calendars are working before deploying to Live, and itā€™s a 50/50 chance that it will work in Live or break, and then I have to make some type of adjustment and re-deploy to Live and it works again. Very Strange.

Itā€™s not App-breaking, just annoying.

1 Like

@levon i would like to ask a few more things if possible. I have subscribed to plugin and need the following:

1. On click or on hover, the vertical calendar lines disapear.
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif

2. Would it be possible to have the header fixed? check below the strange behaviour
    ezgif.com-optimize

Thank you

Hi @avern87, @christo1, @rpetribu and @bcart0v, thank you very much for your patience and understanding :pray:

We have pushed a Air Calendar plugin update, that has fixed the issue related to intermittent rgbHex error (plugin element crush).

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 2.20.0: reworked additional libraries) and give it a try.

Please let us know if the updated plugin works well on your side or any other help is required :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Allow us to check it internally and come with a feedback asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

thank you. great service as always

1 Like

another thing i forgot. View day grid and swipe left-right to change the day? What iā€™m trying to to do is to copy the apple calendar and switch from them to this one. Can you check that too?

Updated the second I got the message, have been working around in my App ever since and no issues so far, this seems to have done it.

It also feels snappier, but maybe itā€™s a placebo. At any rate, nice work!

1 Like

Thank you. I will give it a try

Definitely snappier than before! Awesome work, thank you!

2 Likes