Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

@bralca88 When you input a series name for the second Y-axis, the second Y-axis should show up:

Take a look at this demo to see if you may have a different setup: Chartpreview | Bubble Editor

Custom pre- and suff-fixes for the 2nd y-axis are not implemented, I will take a look if this is possible to include in the next update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I managed to make it working.
It’s awesome :slight_smile:
I am looking forward to seeing custom pre and suffixes for the 2nd y axis!

1 Like

Can you add an option to show null/undefined values as 0 for bar charts as well? Or is there a workaround for this?

I’m trying to show a chart of user reviews (like Amazon) but the chart looks silly if there are no reviews yet.

Chart with only 5 star reviews:
reviews

Chart with a mix of 2, 3,4, and 5 stars. Looks much better:

reviews1

Also, will there be an option for x-axis labels? I’d like to label this as “5 stars” not just 5.

Overall, love this plugin. Big improvement over the bubble charts.

@natvancleve You could do that with a grouping. I have created a demo for you: Chartpreview | Bubble Editor

I will look into if I can improve the horizontal charts to have support for X-axis labels! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Didn’t think to use bucket, I was using exact. Thanks for the quick reply!

Update 6.9.0

Added the option to specify custom pre- and suffixes for the data series on the second Y-axis @bralca88

Don’t forget to refresh your editor after upgrading

1 Like

Is it possible to feed OHLC historical to an APEX candlestick chart from a custom data API (My own)? How does the data need to be formatted to display correctly ?

Yes, on the candlestick chart on the demo page uses data from an API. You can take a look inside the editor of the demo page to see how this is setup :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks

Hey @Thimo have purchased… wonderful!
On a horizontal chart with say 200 y labels there is a lot of screen realestate. Is it possible to scroll up or down the chart from say te tenth entry etc? So you can do a top 10 and then keep scrolling and see the remainder.
Thank you

Hi @kylejsoutham ,

I am not sure if this is supported by the APEX library at the moment, but I will look into if something like that is possible to implement for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice plugin!
Is it possible to get rid of the %-symbol in the radial chart, add a custom symbol and define a maximum number instead?

@stieger This is not yet supported by the library, but I did submit it as a feature request so hopefully it will be implemented soon. I did just implement a way to convert your data to percentage values to make it work with this chart:

This will be released soon :slight_smile:

I have a question regarding Bubble charts. I’m trying to to create a chart that shows a series of Partners (Partner Name) plotted on a chart by x-Axis: Health Score and y-axis: Revenue.

I cannot seem to append the name of the Partner to each of the data points (see image). The text below the chart is the output of list calculations that I’m using. Is there a way to do this?

I also wanted to drive a second chart from selections on the chart using “Partner” from the custom tooltip, but since I’m having problems getting the Partner Name into the chart passing the Partner ID to another chart is also proving difficult. Any help is much appreciated!

There in the current version of the plugin no option to add dynamic labels to the scatter/bubble charts. I am not sure if this is possible to implement, but I can look into that for you! You could maybe filter your data to and create a separate data series for every partner, but I am not sure how dynamic you want it to be. You may want to look at appending data series via workflows in that case.

If you could look into dynamic labels that would be fantastic. Issue I see with dynamic data series is that I am likely to have many many different data points to plot. Am I correct in saying that the bubble and scatter charts are limited to 4 data series? I’m likely to have hundreds of series to plot os not sure this solution would work.

@djward1 you can specify 5 data series right inside the chart properties, but append unlimited more using workflow :slight_smile:

You can see the scatter chart on the demo page to get an idea of how that works!

Ok great, this could work. I will check it out. Thanks

@Thimo

Hi Thimo,

Not directly a question for you but since I am trying to buy your plugin you will maybe help. Posting this for others that might have similar question:

I am currently subscribed to the Apex Plugin. I would like to purchase the perpetual license now. But I cannot find a button for that. All I see is Uninstall or Unsubscribe. Do I have to Unsubscribe first and then I can buy it? Just making sure I am not breaking something

Thanks

Hi @Pat

Yes, you need first to unsubscribe from the plugin and after that you can buy the perpetual license. Let me know if you run into any issues! :slight_smile: