Since we released our Chart plugin in 2019, over 7,200+ Bubblers and agencies have installed the plugin to build beautiful customer-facing apps and powerful internal data visualization tools. We’re so incredibly happy to hear feedback on how the plugin has enabled Bubble builders to quickly add highly customizable charts in their apps!
Main plugin demo app:
Bubble plugin page:
We are immensely grateful for your feedback and continue to use it to improve the plugin. Some things we added in the last 2 years based on your feedback:
- Mixed Charts: Add infinite Bar, Line, Area series to a single chart
- RepeatingGroup to Chart: run complex calculations inside RepeatingGroups and pull those numbers from RGs into charts
- Cumulative Charts: build cumulative charts using our Basic List Calculator element
- Draggable Charts: allow users to drag bars, line points, bubble and scatter chart points
- Time Series for Scatter + Line Charts: Use date/time unit along your X-Axis (time series example)
- Images as datapoints: Add images onto your charts (2x2 matrix chart example)
- Boxplot Charts: Create beautiful Box and Whisker Charts
We also invested heavily in documentation with thorough demos, articles, and videos. You can review them here:
- Documentation articles + demos
- Video tutorials for Bar Charts, Line Charts, and Scatter Charts
Our top priority is continuing to improve the plugin for users like you. Don’t hesitate to reach out directly to this forum thread or via [email protected] with feedback or feature requests.
Alex from TechBlocks