Just published a new plugin to help developers add Heatmaps to their bubble apps.
- Use Bubble’s “Geographic’s Address” as data source
- Use JSON as a data source
- Set Map’s Initial Zoom
- Set Minimum & Maximum Zoom
- Show/Hide Map Type Controls
- Show/Hide Street View Controls
- Show/Hide Zoom Controls
- Show/Hide Fullscreen Controls
- Show/Hide Rotate Controls
- Enable/Disable POI Clicking
- Set Gesture Handling
- Set Custom Map Styles (snazzymaps.com)
- Heat Layer - Toggle Dissipating
- Heat Layer - Set Max Intensity
- Heat Layer - Set Opacity
- Heat Layer - Set Radius
- Heat layer - Set Custom Gradient Colors
The plugin utilizes all of bubble’s native responsive and styling options with the added ability to take up the remaining in page height, perfect for mobile phones.
Compatibility - All web browsers.