HTTP - Request/Response/Raw API (demo app / plugin page)
This plugin lets you make raw HTTP requests and receive their responses as plain text in bubble. Side note: the demo app serves as a nice utility for playing around with HTTP!
Why you want this:
- You want to dynamically set the ability to form HTTP requests dynamically within a bubble workflow.
- General testing of HTTP and playing around with server responses in bubble.
- Know exactly what request you are sending. No obfuscation or bubble application layer on top of your requests and responses.
- You want more control over how HTTP requests are made and run inside bubble
- Use any HTTP Method from a workflow (GET,POST,DELETE, etc…)
- Set any from a workflow.
- Any raw/text body content supported
Why you DON’T want this
- This plugin returns raw text only. You need a way to manage/parse such as JSON Machine that text to make it useful in bubble.
- The existing bubble API connector meets your needs.
- The plugin is efficient and no frills. You need knowledge of manually forming HTTP authorization headers for example.
- Plugin cannot handle file streams or multi-part/form-data responses.