[New Plugin] Notion-like Rich Text Editor

That’s a nice request.
I’ll do it during next week.

1 Like

wish it could save content as normal text too and not just Json. makes it hard to display the text back to user

Hey Sina,
To show the text back to the user, you may use the EditorJS with the property “Read-only” set to “True”.

New update 26/06/2022

• Just added the “Marker” tool, that allows your users to highlight a piece of text.

Here is an example :

Hope you’ll like it!

2 Likes

would be great to let users @weswas @ users in text

also would be really nice to give people access to stuff from the database but no clue how this would work haha - like also maybe with #database link or something.

great plugin so far!

2 Likes

Also i tried to test out the iframe - but maybe i was to stupid - it is not in the selection module or does generate automatically when i post a link. tried it with a random yt video

Brilliant!

1 Like

I agree, would be great to be able to @.
I’ll try to find a way to implement it.
Giving access to database stuff would be extremely complicated. I don’t know how this could be implemented. Will take a look into it

You are right, it is not in the selection module.
It works by pasting a URL that is recognized by regex expression, and should automatically be displayed.
Also, it only works in “Paragraphs” blocks.
If you’re still struggling with it, could you provide me a quick video showing me how you’re doing ?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

@weswas nice work on the plugin

can you add internationalization?

https://editorjs.io/internationalization

1 Like

Hi @bomo
Thanks for this request.
I’ll definitely add it in the next updates.

Could you add some styling options, or style some elements like the image caption for example?

1 Like

That’s a good idea.
Will be done!

New update 27/06/2022

• Small improvement today - your users are now able to underline some text in the paragraph blocks.

More updates coming very soon!

Would you be able to add superscript to the text editor? Subscript and superscript - Wikipedia

1 Like

Hi man,
I’ll look into it.
It’s on the features list!

1 Like

@weswas I understand that this plugin is to create an editor close to Notion, but would it be possible to have the ability to add comments like Google Docs? So a user would write a blog and share it with their colleagues and they would be able to select and add comments?

1 Like

Hi @sharma.himanshu0608
Thanks for your comment.
This is definitely something I will add in the next updates.
I’ll keep you updated here.

2 Likes

Mind if I DM you?