New Plugin - Progress Bars Pro

Thanks for your support.
If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile: The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! :pray:

I wish I could but now I get this error every time the page re-loads.

Can you advise?

Lani

1 Like

And after seeing your example I was getting ready to install this plugin. Will be watching for update.

Hello @CoachLani,

I’m curious about your “circles.” I’d like to do something similar with other data, but since the circles aren’t closed/overlapping for the values exceeding the goals, I’m confused. Looking at the “progress bars?” It looks like 45/51 grams of fat consumed instead of 51/45. Is that because of the conditional formatting issue you’re referring to?

Thanks for clarifying.
George

@CoachLani Hello!

Could you please post more details, like workflow setup, steps to reproduce the issue, browser version, OS etc, so we could help you better.
Console.logs from browser.
Screenshots, videos.
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

I really want to like the concept of these circles but they just aren’t functioning properly. I don’t know why the rings don’t close when the value is greater than or equal to 100% (as I’ve set in conditional formatting). I can’t keep spending time on it and need to move to other areas of my app. I hate that I paid for this and probably won’t use it :frowning:
Lani

1 Like

Hello Lani!
@CoachLani

Would you please assist us here, on more details regarding the issue.

We’re gonna push an update for it. Though if it does not work right now, you could address your request to @bubble so they could process a refund for the plugin license and loop in us so we could confirm them the situation support@zeroqode.com

Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

1 Like

Hello everyone following the state of the plugin.

@CoachLani We pushed an update to plugin which works with conditional.
In order to get the latest changes, please upgrade to latest version of plugin, place the element on page, provide proprieties and conditions, refresh the app and give it a try.

However the only feasible proprieties we could implement for Conditional , are related to 2 elements :

• Flat Progress Bar - The plugin proprieties which can be changed via conditional are (from color, to color);
  • Picture Progress Bar - The plugin proprieties which can be changed via conditional are (background color, opacity);

Thanks for patience and understanding.

:pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

Hey,
I am using this plugin and i have a question about the stroke color from:to.
I wanted the functionality of having the starting color of my progress bar to be purple and as the precentage is higher the color tends to blue. meaning on 0-30 precent it will be mostly purple on 30-80 it will be gradiented between purple and blue and 80-100 will be almost entierly blue.
Right now what it does is just make the stroke animation change from color to color. Is that a bug or is that the desired functionality?
If it is not a bug, do you know how can i achieve such color functionality?

Thanks

So i managed to find a plugin that creates the range of colors, now when i dynamically set the color to be its hex value it does not update it at all,
Any help?

Hey, @lankri.erez!

Thanks for reaching out!
Yes, the plugin just makes the stroke animation change from colour to colour, but not as a gradient. This is how it works in this particular case. Apologies for the inconvenience.

It’s hard to tell right away what is going wrong because in this case two plugins are used at the same time. This thing requires testing and play around. Anyway, please try to add a pause between the plugins or set the workflow so that they won’t cross with each other. Hope this helps!

Best,
ZQ Team

@levon

I purchased this plugin and am trying to load a flat progress bar within a reuseable element within a repeating group.

The plugin won’t load the progress bar and is throwing the following error in the console.

Can you help?

Hello,
Thanks for reaching us.

We have tested the plugin and all is working correctly.

Allow me to mention that you need to place all the plugin elements in your application, namely Picture Progress Bar, Progress Bar Info, Flat Progress Bar.

Please use our Live Demo Page and Bubble Editor of this plugin as an example for the correct configuration of all elements of the plugin:

If after replicating the settings you will face the same issue, please delete and reinstall the plugin in your application.

Hope it will help.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hello,
I am trying to use this plugin with flat progress bar to create a video progress bar.
I am using the videojs plugin for video which exposes duration and current time played of video. when I plug those into the progress bar pro with 0 animation I hoped to see a smooth reaction but instead it travels in jumps, meaning approx it jumps between 10%-20%-30%…-100% not smoothly between them.
What can we do to solve this?

Hello, @tomerlan5
Thanks for using this plugin.

First of all, can you please describe in more detail the result that you wanted to achieve and exactly what you want to display with this plugin?

Unfortunately, we can not reproduce or investigate this issue without more info. Please attach all the necessary info like:

• Error screenshots from debugger and browser console;

• Screenshots of your current settings for all plugin elements;

• Description of the workflow.

Looking to hear you soon.
Zeroqode Team

I want to use this plugin as a video progress bar, like facebook video story top progress bar.
Basically i have videojs plugin who exposes duration and current time of the video, divide these two and you get the percentage of video played so far.
I input this into the progress bar to create the look of a video progress bar, the only problem is instead of having a smooth transition it does small jumps in progressing.
Thanks!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (49)

Hello, @tomerlan5

We tested your use case and recommend you apply the next settings for each element:

However, please note that even with absolutely correct settings, there is no guarantee that several plugins will work well together. This point cannot be predicted with certainty.

Hope this will help you.
Regards,

1 Like

Please change the element size 64x64 is too big in the new responsive engine

Hello, @leonardomedeiros! Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please share more details on your question? It is a bit unclear for us what is the issue you have faced. This info will help us better understand how can we help you. Please share some screenshots for a better understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team