New Plugin - Progress Bars Pro

Hi all,

I’ve just released a new plugin, this one’s my first paid plugin.

It’s called Progress Bars Pro and it aims to give you more options for customising the UX of loading and progress displaying in Bubble. It (currently) comes with 3 elements:

Progress Bar Info- Retrieve the standard Bubble progress bar’s percentage, and hide the standard bar if desired.
Picture Progress Bar- Turn any picture (such as your logo) into a progress bar.
Flat Progress Bar- Display an attractive flat progress bar in line, circle or semicircle format.

Please check out the demos here: https://plugindemos.bubbleapps.io/version-test/progress?debug_mode=true

It’s available now in the Plugin marketplace: https://bubble.io/plugin/progress-bars-pro-1523000369525x715252417793884200

13 Likes

Very nice work, love it!

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Very nice! Will be getting tomorrow.

Thought to update that this plugin has been transferred to Zeroqode a while ago, here is its new page Progress Bars Pro Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode
and a gif demo:

Thanks

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hello everyone, I started using progress bar pro plugin after buy it, so I want to show a percent from the database when page load. so I didn’t find a tutorial to help me to display this progress bar. thanks.48

@levon

Hi @ahmed.marzouki just use this demo page https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=progress&id=plugindemos-zeroqode&tab=tabs-1
as an example

2 Likes

Hi @levon, after i discover the demo page i didn’t find how to get the value from the data base . i use the basic plugin " progress bar " and with it i can display the value . so as i see in "progress bar pro " plugin the way of display circle progress bar . i decided to buy this plugin but i didn’t find the way to display the value from data base not the fake percent. also i want the progress bar displayed when the page loaded.
Really ,i need help on it. Thanks

Hi Ahmed,
in this field
you need to simply use a dynamic expression that retrieves the data from your database
something like this “do a search for” then choose the type etc.
This is a basic Bubble operation, please do the basic bubble tutorials (can be found on your Bubble dashboard) to understand how to get data from database

Yeah I know I did that11
and when I clicked on preview I found only blank page nothing to display??

Hey @levon, I am trying to see if the loading plugin resets completely or not. It seems to not work correctly when resetting it. Let me know. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Just realized this was acquired by Zeroqode. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t work on Chrome.

Awe man. But it should work in Safari?

Hello.

We’ll check this out and update on the matter asap. Sorry for a delayed response.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

it works perfectly for us in Chrome and other browsers, if it still doesn’t work for you we’d need to see some screenshots a link to test and other details

Jason, i replied on our forum that we need more details, please check your other post regarding this. Thanks

It appears Conditional Formatting doesn’t work on the Progress Bars. I have the same Conditional Formatting for the text as I do the Progress Bar but the ring color is not changing.

Any advice?

1 Like

@CoachLani Hello Lani.

Let us check this out, and be back to you with an answer on the matter asap.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon Did you figure out why Conditional Formatting isn’t working on progress bars?

Lani

1 Like

Hello @CoachLani,

Conditional formation of the progress bar colors wasn’t supported by the plugin. We updated its functionality and how it works. Please update the plugin to the latest version to have the updates available.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

3 Likes

This is wonderful!! Thank you!

Lani

2 Likes