[New Plugin Release] Crazy Two Factor - Authentication

Hi all,

Published new Two Factor Authentication plugin,

Two-factor authentication (2FA), sometimes referred to as two-step verification or dual-factor authentication , is a security process in which users provide two different authentication factors to verify themselves.

This plugin facilitates Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) implementation for your application users. It is a JavaScript One Time Password (OTP) library designed for OTP generation and verification. The plugin is specifically compatible with the following authenticator apps:

Google Authenticator
Authy Authenticator
Microsoft Authenticator

Key features of the plugin include:

Enable 2FA for Your App Users:

Generates a QR code for adding the user’s secret key to authenticator apps such as Google Authenticator, Authy, and MFA Authenticator.
OTP Token Verification (30 seconds token expiration):

Provides functionality to verify OTP tokens within a 30-second timeframe.

Server Token Validation:
Validates the OTP with the server token and returns the status of the 2FA verification process.

For more details, refer the plugin instruction.

Plugin Page : Crazy Two Factor - Authentication Plugin | Bubble
Demo link : Your Bubble app
Demo Editor link : Pdfwork | Bubble Editor

For additional assistance or inquiries, please feel free to contact the plugin’s support team.

Any suggestions, it really welcome

This seems promising. I look forward to others’ reviews.

1 Like

Hi @davidb ,
Thanks for your valuable feedback :slight_smile:

Hi @all,

Very Good Day to All :slight_smile:

Free access Announcement

We are planned to provide Free of this plugin service to the first 10 customers of their bubble applications.

Avail of this plugin free service from the Demo link and enter your name, email and bubble app name. once your submitted your details, you can install this plugin to your bubble editor after 1 or 2 hours.

Instructions to install this plugin

1. You can go to your bubble editor → plugins.
  2. Click “Add Plugins”, Popup will visible and search for this plugin.
  3. simply click install and use this service.

NOTE:

1. This free access bubble tovisible once your tested my demo 2FA verification.
  2. Limitted to one customer and one Bubble application.

LINK : https://pdfwork.bubbleapps.io/version-test/2fa-enable

Bubble doesn’t provide the free trial access or free of service for first 3 months. So, our team decided like this way.

Regards,
Crazy Plugin Team.

That’s a nice offer for the community. Thanks, @mani2726.

However, I can’t get your instructions to work. The ‘Avail your Free access to this Plugin’ button doesn’t appear. In poking around the editor, it looks like maybe there’s an unintended redirect away from the ‘2fa-enable’ page or maybe something is off in the conditional expressions that govern that button’s visibility.

1 Like

Hi @davidb ,

Oh i see. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Will update you once we fixing avail offer.

Hi @davidb ,

Sorry for getting delay.
Can you share your bubble app name?. I will enable for the free access

Hi @davidb ,
I have recieved your invitation and enabled free access to 2FA plugin to your bubble app.
Enjoy it :slight_smile:

Share your valuable feedback after using this plugin.

Thanks, @mani2726. I performed some initial testing of the plugin. The core functions seem to work great. I tried the 3 authenticator apps you list, plus Last Pass Authenticator and Symantec VIP Access; every one worked. I look forward to fully implementing it and piloting with my users.

Here’s some feedback regarding suggested improvements:

• The reference documentation is sparse. It would be helpful, for example, to have each of the action’s properties–Return Data (for both enable and verify), Secret Key, and Error Details–explained on the plugin page.
  • Authenticator apps normally display for each account’s both the app name and the user login id. It’s clear where to specify the app name in the plugin’s action, and that indeed propagated to the authenticator apps. However, the authenticator apps only showed “undefined” for the user login id. If there’s something I’m implementing wrong, I don’t know what that is.
  • “Invalid” is misspelled as “Invalied” in an error message.

Hi,
Will check and update you.