Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New Plugin] Simple Charts

@alex4, thanks for the reply. Yes, that makes sense and I’d imagine that’d work.

I was hoping be able to achieve this without having to create a new field and a backend workflow to populate that field but I guess I’ll have to go that route.

Thanks for letting me know.

@tjc4 great to hear that helps – don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

Alex

Hi, great plugin!

I’m trying to have one of my series be a fixed number (so it’d just be a flat line). Is there some way to do this?

Or, alternatively, does anyone know a way to multiply every item in a list by a number? If I can do this, then I can work around it.

Just thinking re: last post, can this somehow be achieved via javascript?

Hi @anthonycollias – thanks for reaching out!

The Simple Charts plugin comes with an element called “Complex List Calculations” – you can use this element to multiply your lists by a single number or a list of numbers. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions!

Alex

Hey, I was looking into chart API’s and came across this one and have enjoyed using it. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me however. I am looking to allow users on my app the ability to create a chart on their blog post and then users who view that post provide the data/information. I was wondering if you had any idea how to do this or if it is even possible with this API. Thank you in advance for any help you are willing to provide!

Hey @alex4 - was curious if this plugin allowed for horizontal diverging stacked bar charts (bars diverging from the center which is the average) - i.e. plotting a user’s score against the average (negative or positive)

Thanks!

Hi @nhurner – thanks for reaching out! In your app, are your users’ blog posts page/functionality all built in Bubble? If so, you should be able to allow them to create a chart using the Simple Charts plugin.

I’m happy to take a look at your request if you provide a bit more information. What data needs to go into the charts? What are the blog post users providing in terms of data?

Cheers,
Alex

Hello Alex and thank you for your help. The data that needs to go into the charts will be responses to surveys that the publisher will create. The idea here is that the publisher will create a survey and then create the chart that will display the results on the same blog post. The users will be providing the data for the charts by responding to the survey on the blog post. If it would help, I can share with you a wireframe of my proposed idea.