[New Template] 🥑 AI Face Swap In Videos Template - Swap Faces On Videos With AI & Integrate This Feature Into Your App Effortlessly

Hey again, folks!

As Aicado Team we’re continue to build and we published a new AI Face Swap In Videos Template for you :hugs:

With using this template, you can quickly integrate AI to your Bubble app and use AI Face Swap feature on your projects :rocket:

Template is completely free and we offer you free 500 Credits for testing (which means almost 3 Free Videos to test) with only registration.

You can either start building your product with the template right away or just test it without downloading it. Visit Demo , enter your Aicado access token, try it.

With using AI Change Face In A Video Template you can swap a face in a video. It’s very useful for content creation.

As Aicado, we also offer tons of other AI services (Image based, Video based, Text based etc.) too. You can check our website from here about other AI services.

For getting started with our Swap Face In Videos Template, please have a look at the template page .

If you have any questions about our service, pricing, documentation, or anything else, we’re here to assist you. Your insights and feedback mean a lot to us – they help us improve and grow, so please don’t hesitate to share them :pray:t2:

Best,

Batuhan

2 Likes

I signed up for it, but only received 100 credits. The face swap result didn’t turn out as well as I had hoped.

In my experience, Heyeditor performs better for face swap videos, but it’s a paid option.

Nevertheless, this website offers 100 free credits and includes features like text-to-image and text-to-animation. It’s worth giving it a try.

Hey @Snowi

Thank you for your feedback and for giving Aicado a try. We understand your concern regarding the initial credits and the face swap results. It’s worth noting that face swap results can vary based on the video and the face used; sometimes, the best result might not be achieved in a single attempt.

Recently, we’ve optimized our algorithms to ensure our models use credits more efficiently. For instance, the “Change a Face in a Video” feature now consumes significantly fewer credits, around 20-30 per output (depends on video), allowing for more trials with the initial credits provided in general therefore we reduced our free credit cap to 100.

We’re continuously working to enhance our models and provide value to our users. We appreciate your input and hope you’ll explore the other features Aicado offers.

Great job on launching your online face swap template! It’s always exciting to see new innovations in this space. I noticed some feedback about the face swap quality, and if you’re looking to improve the results, I’d recommend giving our independently deployed, self-developed face swap model a try. It’s one of the best on the market.

We also offer an API that could seamlessly integrate our technology into your platform. You can experience our model firsthand at fakeface.io. If you’re interested, we’d love to discuss how we can collaborate to enhance your tool with our API.

Keep up the excellent work, and feel free to reach out!