Newbie asking Help

Please pick a subcategory to help organize the information. Thanks!

1. Do you need a plugin to adjust the opacity/transparency of colors in the Color Palette?

2. What is the only way to cre8 a save point is it to deploy current version to live?

3. If I would like other apps to read the data I have in the “Star Wars” Data Type of my movies-2030 app, what will be my API endpoint?

1. Do you need a plugin to adjust the opacity/transparency of colors in the Color Palette?

No

1. What is the only way to cre8 a save point is it to deploy current version to live?

No

1. If I would like other apps to read the data I have in the “Star Wars” Data Type of my movies-2030 app, what will be my API endpoint?

https://yourdomain.com/app-version/api/1.1/obj

To elaborate.

1. You can set the transparency of colours in your colour palette directly in the App settings, when you select the colour.

2. You can create save points by clicking on the Development Dropdown, then clicking ‘Create Save Point’ (that’s completely different from deploying your app to live)

3. Click on the API tab of your app settings and you’ll see your root endpoint URL for your app (assuming you’ve turned on the data API) - don’t forget it will be different for your dev and live App versions.

1 Like

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.