Notifications button accept won't work

I have something where you can accept or ignore a friend request kind of like Instagram, but I can’t get it to work. I have a green checkmark and a red x. When the green checkmark is clicked it should add eachother to each other’s lists but it doesn’t do that nor does it delete the notification. I’ve been working on this for a bit now with no headway. Any help is appreciated.

Does your users have a “list of users” indeed their database? If yes, this should be easy…

Can you share more details? Screenshots of your app, workflow… if possible, share your editor’s link as well. It will be faster to check and try to help you…

It’s a little complicated because it’s accounting for 2 types of requests. It can either be a instructor request (which is functionally pretty much the same as a friend request) or a lesson request. The button needs to work for either type. I’m not sure if that’s what’s messing it up or not.

Here is the workflow:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.