Open ai connection

Hello bubblers,

Please i want to ask a question, i have successfully integrated open ai to bubble, i used the plugin method, so i created the prompt but it is not displaying answer, so during my research i saw that i need to subscribed to the open ai before it can generate answer on bubble.

So i want to ask, if can i pay directly to it, because i saw $20 as the least plan, so please if i have successfully upgraded the open ai, will the answer populate on bubble and also i saw something that the prompt generated is pay per click on checking the pricing it is was direct pricing that is there.

Please your input will really be appreciated.

Thanks.

So Chat GPT 4.0 is billed monthly 20 USD but that does not give you direct APIa ccess. You need to go to OpenAI and register, they might give you 5 USD credit to get started and then you will have to fund your account with money to keep running the API
After a while using the api and adding funds Open AI will grant youa ccess to GPT 4 so you dont actually have to pay the ChatGPT 4.0 to get access to GPT 4 API

Thanks alot for the swift reply,

This is what i did, I signed up on openai and i went through the api and from there i saw that the prompt is been billed per click and that is what i did.

Thanks alot for the response.