Option to select multiple elements in the elements tree

Hello :slight_smile:

Sometimes I have a page with many elements, and would like to only copy a group which shows a popup (for example) using “Copy with workflows”, and “Paste with workflows” on a separate page.

I think it would be helpful if we could use “Shift+Click” to select multiple elements in the Elements Tree (and have the selected elements’ names all turn blue, with the property editor showing those elements have been selected as well). Then we could use “Copy with workflows” from the Edit dropdown, and paste the elements with workflows on a different page. This would save some time from having to copy and paste the group and the popup elements separately, and having to fix their workflows on the new page. Another use case would be copying a button which shows a Group Focus element with workflows, since a Group Focus and a button can’t be selected at the same time (unless you use “Select All” and deselect the rest of the elements). Would anyone else find this useful?

23 Likes

Love this idea. I have found myself spending a lot of time pasting Popups one by one and having to reconnect all the workflows

4 Likes

+1 to this. Also, as I’ve said elsewhere, it would be great to be able to “Select all children” of an element in one click.

3 Likes

Yes it would be

1 Like

This is high priority for me. It’s infuriating that the only way to select multiple items when creating a group is by mouse only, especially if they are small

2 Likes

Repeating here! Selecting multiple from the elements tree is so necessary, especially when items are stacked on one another!

3 Likes

Ditto.

I frequently want to grab multiple elements that are difficult or impossible to pick out of the design section.

1 Like

I would also like a “Select All Elements Inside Group”. These are such simple QOL changes. Praying they are incorporated!

2 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

+1 on this!

2 Likes

Agreed! +1

2 Likes

Really hoping Bubble team can figure something out for this issue!

2 Likes

+1 on this

+1 on this.

+1 for this

+1 plis! Huge time saver

+1 for this

1 Like

Time saver! +1

Time saver !! + 1

Was looking for the same!